Trolls

The inn. Random chat, anything non-controversial or offensive.
Populus Romanus II

Trolls

Post by Populus Romanus II »

The purpose of this is pretty obvious: why does this project seem to attract an inordinate amount of trolls? This is really becoming a problem at both AtB threads. :cry: Already, I believe that at least three infraction points have been dealt out on the .Org thread alone, possibly even four. This is really a problem that must be addressed, I believe.
Alkimachos

Re: Trolls

Post by Alkimachos »

Heliokles Eukratides wrote:The purpose of this is pretty obvious: why does this project seem to attract an inordinate amount of trolls? This is really becoming a problem at both AtB threads. :cry:
This mod created to be great and will be. They can do nothing about this and they know it.

Look forward guys... ;) ...
Populus Romanus II

Post by Populus Romanus II »

Alkimachos wrote:
Heliokles Eukratides wrote:The purpose of this is pretty obvious: why does this project seem to attract an inordinate amount of trolls? This is really becoming a problem at both AtB threads. :cry:
This mod created to be great and will be. They can do nothing about this and they know it.

However, if we don't do something to address the trolls, the thread may closed. (at a worst case scenario)
jirisys
Mod Leader

Post by jirisys »

Heliokles Eukratides wrote:
Alkimachos wrote:

However, if we don't do something to address the trolls, the thread may closed. (at a worst case scenario)
Three infractions? Really? One for Sonic, and one for Cute Wolf? I haven't got any infractions myself.

Sorry but the Mpar is about religion, politics or opinions about other people. Not this, this is for the Pandocheio.

Moved.

Sorry to get my TosaInu again boys.

~Jirisys ()
Mod Leader