Modeling and Skinning Help

The academy. Mod tutorials, tools, advices. Learn from the modding community or the Asia ton Barbaron team members.
Boom S

Modeling and Skinning Help

Post by Boom S »

Since I've a little experience with modeling and skinning, and a little animation, I thought I could help out you guys with suggestions and tutorials. more so because you are low on modelers and skinners. ;)

if you have a particular idea in your mind but can't replicate it in the model and/or skin, ask it here.
I might be able to help.
Alkimachos

Re: Modeling and Skinning Help

Post by Alkimachos »

Boom S wrote:Since I've a little experience with modeling and skinning, and a little animation, I thought I could help out you guys with suggestions and tutorials. more so because you are low on modelers and skinners. ;)

if you have a particular idea in your mind but can't replicate it in the model and/or skin, ask it here.
I might be able to help.
http://asiatonbarbaron.herobo.com/viewt ... ?f=34&t=99
Boom S

Post by Boom S »

alki, .CAS is the particular format developed by CA for the 3d models in RTW. all RTW modelers use vercingetorix' .CAS importer and exporter to open and modify .CAS files in 3ds max.
milkshape is used by M2TW modelers. it might be possible to work on .CAS in milkshape but it could be much more complicated. I can't answer that question exactly because I'm not a M2TW modeler right now (I'll move to M2TW based mods once FO is completed)
your best bet is to install 3ds max. ask beos, he knows. ;)
Alkimachos

Post by Alkimachos »

Thanks Boom... +thanks
jirisys
Mod Leader

Post by jirisys »

Moved to the Akademia.

~Jirisys ()
Mod Leader
Valkar

Post by Valkar »

For guys who don't understand the beginnings, ask me :P im a professional beginner in moddeling :P And i can skin a little bit
beos777

Post by beos777 »

thanks from registering at last valkar...:)...we are happy to have a guy who has a modelling experience....also,give your msn to me or jr....we re talking there more diarectly....
Alkimachos

Post by Alkimachos »

Guys, i need help.
I want from these archers below someone remove their helmets... who can do that?
Spoiler: show
beos777

Post by beos777 »

this is not the right question for this thread. :) tutorial is a place where people ask 'how' to do it, not ask others to do it for him. ;)
if you want to know how, I can tell you, it's fairly easy.
Alkimachos

Post by Alkimachos »

Ok, svramj will do it... But, i would like to learn...