230 BC start date?

The suggestion box. where you write and tell us how to make the forum, mod or team better. Anyone can voice their opinions, and all of them will be heard.
Populus Romanus II

230 BC start date?

Post by Populus Romanus II »

So, I saw this and decided to post it. It is from The Guild forum, in the AtB thread for Unofficial Modification For Europa Barbarorum. Here is a link to the post in question, for anyone who may not know what I am going on about.
http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthrea ... 2053274911

BTW, why did you choose a forum with such odd smilies, Jirisyskalatoon?

If anyone can guess who I really am, I will give them something. Have not thought of it yet. :geek:
:twisted:
jirisys
Mod Leader

Re: 230 BC start date?

Post by jirisys »

Heliokles Eukratides wrote:So, I saw this and decided to post it. It is from The Guild forum, in the AtB thread for Unofficial Modification For Europa Barbarorum. Here is a link to the post in question, for anyone who may not know what I am going on about.

If anyone can guess who I really am, I will give them something. Have not thought of it yet. :geek:
Because it has great moderating and administrating tools, fail-safes and everything.

Klatoon, not kalatoon.

And you're Populus Romanus, http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/member.ph ... us-Romanus.

Guessing your age gave you up?

~Jirisys ()
Mod Leader
Alkimachos

Post by Alkimachos »

Heliokles Eukratides wrote:So, I saw this and decided to post it. It is from The Guild forum, in the AtB thread for Unofficial Modification For Europa Barbarorum. Here is a link to the post in question, for anyone who may not know what I am going on about.

Welcome Heliokles... ;) ...

I can't see the advantages. Why we want to have so many factions in India? This will confuse the player and he won't choose any from these factions i think... I'ts better to have one faction only which unite throughout India...
Boom S

Post by Boom S »

from that forum,
I would suggest 230 BC. The advantages of this are clear: The Maurya are dead,
:lol:

230 BC is in the golden period of mauryan rule, the reign of emperor asoka.
svramj

Post by svramj »

Boom S wrote:from that forum,
I would suggest 230 BC. The advantages of this are clear: The Maurya are dead,
:lol:

230 BC is in the golden period of mauryan rule, the reign of emperor asoka.
230 BC Mauryans died !!!! I think Asoka was still alive Mauryans died only by around 185 BC

by 232 BC emperor Asoka died and the Sathavahana declared their freedom from mauryan empire :D... They were still a great empire by 230 BC
Populus Romanus II

Post by Populus Romanus II »

I just think it would be a lot more fun if domination of India was contested. Not a situation like that in Italy, where Epeiros loses Taras 100% of the time to the Romani. I just want to see some action in India, to spice it up. The more factions in India, the better!

I think I messed up the date, though. :oops: I meant later, after the Bactrians had invaded India. That way we would have Sunga, Satahavana, Pandya, and Baktria all fighting over India. However, I am not sure if there is a date overlap with the Sunga and the Bactrian invasion.
jirisys
Mod Leader

Post by jirisys »

Heliokles Eukratides wrote:I just think it would be a lot more fun if domination of India was contested. Not a situation like that in Italy, where Epeiros loses Taras 100% of the time to the Romani. I just want to see some action in India, to spice it up. The more factions in India, the better!
Railways are there for a reason ;)

~Jirisys ()
Mod Leader