How east is east?

The suggestion box. where you write and tell us how to make the forum, mod or team better. Anyone can voice their opinions, and all of them will be heard.
Tanit

How east is east?

Post by Tanit »

Hey guys,

Tanit here from the .org. I have come on to act as advisor/possibly researcher for the new AtB team. I have a radical idea I have always had, which is of doing an eastern campaign that was truly eastern. To have a map that stretched from the eastern shore of the Caspian sea to far side of Japan. In M2TW, with 30 factions, such a map would include not only Pahlava, Baktria and Saka, but also Maurya, Kalinga, Anuradhapura, Satavahanna, Chola, Chera and Pandya in India, Wusun, Yuezhi, Xiongnu and Tonghu across the Steppe, Qin, Zhao, Yan, Han, Wei, Chu, Lu and Qi in China, Dian, Yelang (Zina), Minyue, Au Viet and Van Lang south of China, and Joseon and Nakoku in Korea and Japan respectively. With limited faction slots, and being largely off the map, AS would have to be represented as Eleutheroi with extra scripts.

Anyways, I know thats not your goal, just my fantasy. PM me here or at the org with questions anytime. Also if you want my msn I will give that in a PM as well.
Alkimachos

Re: How east is east?

Post by Alkimachos »

Thanks Tanit... we'll contact with you soon...
Populus Romanus II

Post by Populus Romanus II »

:) glad to have you aboard.
jirisys
Mod Leader

Post by jirisys »

Tanit wrote:Hey guys,

Tanit here from the .org. I have come on to act as advisor/possibly researcher for the new AtB team. I have a radical idea I have always had, which is of doing an eastern campaign that was truly eastern. To have a map that stretched from the eastern shore of the Caspian sea to far side of Japan. In M2TW, with 30 factions, such a map would include not only Pahlava, Baktria and Saka, but also Maurya, Kalinga, Anuradhapura, Satavahanna, Chola, Chera and Pandya in India, Wusun, Yuezhi, Xiongnu and Tonghu across the Steppe, Qin, Zhao, Yan, Han, Wei, Chu, Lu and Qi in China, Dian, Yelang (Zina), Minyue, Au Viet and Van Lang south of China, and Joseon and Nakoku in Korea and Japan respectively. With limited faction slots, and being largely off the map, AS would have to be represented as Eleutheroi with extra scripts.

Anyways, I know thats not your goal, just my fantasy. PM me here or at the org with questions anytime. Also if you want my msn I will give that in a PM as well.
Official submods will be encouraged. ;)

~Jirisys ()
Mod Leader