Buildings & Cultures, What is going to happen with them

The suggestion box. where you write and tell us how to make the forum, mod or team better. Anyone can voice their opinions, and all of them will be heard.
Julianus Ashoka

Buildings & Cultures, What is going to happen with them

Post by Julianus Ashoka »

Are the Asia ton barbaron team going to make new 'historical' buildings for the time period, or will they leave the buildings in Medieval form.
Also will the team make the culture buildings stereotypical, like for example Indian faction. Will they portray the buildings like Persian style ( Rome-Total War), or will Indian, Chinese & etc.. get separate culture styles & new building looks?
E.G: Indian temples get a Mandir look or Indian temples will get RTW Persian

Will there be religions such as Taoism, Confusionisim, Pagan, Buddhism, Shito & Hinduism. Will there be many forms of Hinduism & Buddhism
When is the next preview :?:
Thanks! :D

When is the starting date of this mod?
beos777
Mod Leader

Re: Buildings & Cultures, What is going to happen with them

Post by beos777 »

I Can not answer to you on the first scale of your question because we haven't worked on buildings, religions,cultures yet. Well about the cultures, i can tell you we will have:a)Hellenistic - Greek,b)Nomad,C)Indian,d)Arabian,e)Eastern or Persian and maybe Chinese culture if we add Han Empire. But we haven't decided yet if we add Han Empire. Of course there will be religions, but as i told you we dont know yet if we will add Han Empire and that's why there is big ? about Confusionism etc. About the next preview. hahaha. Well do not expect it for 2 months, but we are working on it :P. The starting date of the mod is 247 Bc and it ends in 100 bc.