EB

The inn. Random chat, anything non-controversial or offensive.
beos777

EB

Post by beos777 »

Guys i have a question...OR A PROB....Look, when i play some factions from eb that they have reforms...it happens something strange....for exemple the romans, i do what i have to do before the plybian reform...and reforms do not appear, also with sakas i did this thing, try keeping baktra and other 3 settlements for 4 winters....and again nothing...do u know the source of this problem?
Boom S

Re: EB

Post by Boom S »

beos777 wrote:Guys i have a question...OR A PROB....Look, when i play some factions from eb that they have reforms...it happens something strange....for exemple the romans, i do what i have to do before the plybian reform...and reforms do not appear, also with sakas i did this thing, try keeping baktra and other 3 settlements for 4 winters....and again nothing...do u know the source of this problem?
there are some conditions that you need to fulfill which would trigger the reforms. I haven't played EB but I've heard their reform requirement list is very long. for example if you mean the imitation legionary reform of bactria it happens only if marian reforms take place in rome and then some other conditions (which I don't remember)
check the EB forum to be sure you haven't missed any condition. if you haven't then you should post it in their bug forum.
beos777

Post by beos777 »

i checked em, i do the right things...but nothing happens...anyway i dont care...i will wait until fo, nom and atb release.....:P
Boom S

Post by Boom S »

:) true that, once you are into modding you hardly get time to play other things.
beos777

Post by beos777 »

yes also i have playstation 3....and this period im playing killzone 3...the next dragon age 2 is releasing....so for some u ll loose me.....:P
Hellenic Blade

Post by Hellenic Blade »

beos777 wrote:i checked em, i do the right things...but nothing happens...anyway i dont care...i will wait until fo, nom and atb release.....:P
Have you upgraded your Camilian Barracks (for the Romans) into a Polybian one? That's the only way of recruiting Polybian Units. Also, make sure you activate the Campaign Script. I am sorry if I ask dumb questions, but many people overlook it.
beos777

Post by beos777 »

how do i upgrade it?only if i took 4 settlements...i can do that....i took the settlements but nothing happened