What!!!

The inn. Random chat, anything non-controversial or offensive.
Populus Romanus II

What!!!

Post by Populus Romanus II »

The thread at the Org. was closed! :shock: This does not bode well! :x
beos777

Re: What!!!

Post by beos777 »

?
Populus Romanus II

Yeah! Ludens closed it! :o
jirisys
Mod Leader

Post by jirisys »

Heliokles Eukratides wrote:Yeah! Ludens closed it! :o
No it isn't.

~Jirisys ()
Mod Leader
Populus Romanus II

jirisys wrote:
No it isn't.

~Jirisys ()
Ludens wrote:That isn't helping at all.

Thead closed until further notice.
Yes it is. If you look at the top, it says, "closed thread".
jirisys
Mod Leader

Post by jirisys »

Heliokles Eukratides wrote:
jirisys wrote:
No it isn't.

~Jirisys ()
Ludens wrote:That isn't helping at all.

Thead closed until further notice.
Yes it is. If you look at the top, it says, "closed thread".
He forgot to close until a few hours ago. It was funny.

~Jirisys ()
Mod Leader
Boom S

Post by Boom S »

jiri, I respect your enthusiasm and your position as mod leader but you are coming across as too confrontational at the org.
a leader should not be imbalanced by every little criticism, in fact criticism means that you are doing something worthwhile. unfortunately AtB is now getting publicity for all the wrong reasons.

your reaction to skullhead's offer of help too was not what it should have been, neither was the disrespect shown towards old AtB. (that was how it came out, whatever your actual attitude towards it may be)
locking of the thread at org is not a laughing matter.
jirisys
Mod Leader

Post by jirisys »

Boom S wrote:jiri, I respect your enthusiasm and your position as mod leader but you are coming across as too confrontational at the org.
a leader should not be imbalanced by every little criticism, in fact criticism means that you are doing something worthwhile. unfortunately AtB is now getting publicity for all the wrong reasons.

your reaction to skullhead's offer of help too was not what it should have been, neither was the disrespect shown towards old AtB. (that was how it came out, whatever your actual attitude towards it may be)
The laughing matter was that he forgot to close it for hours.

I'm reaching an agreement with Ludens; I closed it myself so I could enter in talk with him about sporadic openings (only for previews and such).

I hope he agrees though. If not; we will make a new one. No matter.

~Jirisys ()
Mod Leader
Populus Romanus II

jirisys wrote:
Boom S wrote:jiri, I respect your enthusiasm and your position as mod leader but you are coming across as too confrontational at the org.

The laughing matter was that he forgot to close it for hours.

I'm reaching an agreement with Ludens; I closed it myself so I could enter in talk with him about sporadic openings (only for previews and such).

I hope he agrees though. If not; we will make a new one. No matter.

~Jirisys ()
So it will be closed all the time except for previews? Ouch. :cry:
svramj

Post by svramj »

We will have a new thread in the .org at a place like Wips, proposals etc in the TWC. We'll put up our progress there too and then later ask for a separate forum there.

About Skullheadhq, did he volunteer to help and you turned him down Jiri ? He's a good skinner. It will be great-full if we get old team members like Sjullheadhq, Finn, gamegeek2, Athkara etc. Try convincing them that we have not hijacked anything and we have taken it on goodwill :) to make it alive.